Manchester Studio Hire exclusively for film and video (cos a photography studio is no place for a film shoot!)
Here’s what you get:
* 10 hour shoot day
* Free lighting hire (all Photobeard, Arri, Dedo – no knock offs!)
* 24/7 hire
* Free casting days (cos you’ve got to find the right talent)
* Free rehearsal days (make the most of your filming days by blocking the shots now)
* Free Fibre Optic internet access (for uploading large movie files at lightning speeds)
* Free Pre light time (again, save up to a whole day of location fees!)
* Free electricity (unlike other studios)
* Floor freshly painted before every hire (unlike other studios!!)
* Free Pre light time (again, save up to a whole day of location fees!))
* Free on site studio manager (to get you in and count you out)
* Free tech support (to help you on the day)
* Free biscuits! Tea! Coffee!
* 2 studios for one price (cos if it’s not being used it’s yours!)
* Chroma green infinity cove (no horizon line)
* Soundproof Studio (cos silence is golden£££)
* Opened since 2007 (so we know a thing or 2)
* New studio opened in 2014 (cos we’re always expanding)
* Coolest studio owners in the north (Hands Down)
* All open space (no columns to get in the way)
* Drive in, ground floor entrance (for car/motorbike filming)
* No stairs (say NO to the mezzanine level – you deserve better!)
* Free Parking for up to 30 cars (no extra charge!)
* 2 restrooms (and a shower!)
* Air conditioning (cos studios can heat up)
* Cold lighting (cos studios can heat up!)
* Spacious green room with live monitoring (let your clients watch in comfort)
* Galley Kitchen (with cooker, fridge, microwave, etc)
* Garden area (for stills or just to take a break)
* Onsite editing/previewing facilities (to see your work)
* Live green screen preview available (see what it’ll look like before you film it!)
* Wardrobe/dressing room (for make-up and wardrobe to do their thing)
* Breakout room (to chat or phone people in privacy)
* Hi-End Modern Furniture (To be used as you wish)
* All kinds of Props (cos we’ve filmed all kinds of stuff)
* Tons of grip and lighting (literally – tons!)
* Remote head jib (Nothing says “production value” like jib shots)
* Teleprompter/Autocue (for when your talent needs a little help)
* Merlin-M Gimbal (newly arrived)
* Rotating turntable (give it a spin)
* Sound system (for stereophonic sound)
* Netflix and Amazon Instant for your talent and clients
* Green Screen Treadmill available to hire
* High end HD and 4K cameras to hand (no need to rent elsewhere)
* Newly Arrived Panasonic AG-DVX200 the world’s first large sensor 4K handheld fixed lens camera
* The best microphones of any studio we know (full stop)
* Vision mixers (for live filming)
* Live Keyer (see what it will look like before the edit)
* Crew available to hire (cos someone might not show)
* Within one mile of M62 (for easy access)
* Within 5 minutes of a Costa Coffee (When nothing else will do!!)
* Within 10 minutes of a Starbucks (when Costa won’t do!!)
* Within 20 Minutes of Manchester Centre (without the high price tag!)
* Within 40 minutes of Manchester Airport (for a quick getaway)
Just £417.00+vat per 10 hour day
Galleon Studios is just a few miles outside Manchester city centre. 2 minutes off the M62 motorway, it is easily accessible from all directions in the north-west.
Galleon Studios is part of Galleon Productions; a video production company founded in 2003. As we’re a video production company, rather than a photographer, we built the hire studios with an eye for the moving image. As such we have to hand the latest 4k, HD cameras, steadicams, track, dollies a staggering array of microphones and the bets lighting around. It’s all here for clients to use on their productions in the same way we use it on our own.
The space comprises of 2 main studios, a chill out area and post production offices. We also have a make up room a changing room, 2 toilets with shower and a kitchen. Basically all you need for a stress free filming day.
Our main studio is our infinity cove studio. Built with no visible join between the floor and wall the infinity cove is used for both our green screen and white screen productions. It’s been seen on the opening titles for the Hairy Bikers program, the Tonight Show, Dispatches, about 200 exercise videos and nearly 90 health and safety videos and more music promos that you can shake a drum stick at. The lack of horizon line lends itself to video productions where the viewer needs no distraction from the onscreen events. See our studio showreel for some examples of the thousands of film, tv and vide productions we have filmed in our Manchester hire sudio.
The second studio is our exceptional sound proof studio. Heavily insulated, fully lit and air conditioned this 14x26ft space is ideal for intimate pieces-to-camera and slightly larger scale productions. Being sound proof means that there are no interruptions saving time and ultimately money with a more efficient filming schedule.
Unlike other studios you don’t need to decide in advance which of these spaces works best for you. As long as the other studio is not in use you can use both studios at NO EXTRA CHARGE. We’ve found this is the best way to help our clients by remaining flexible and catering to their evolving needs during the filming. This means one studio can be set-up while the other is being used, again helping your day to move quicker and more effectively.
Also remember as a video production company if you need crew for your shoot let us know and we can provide any of the skills you may need.