Manchester Studio Hire exclusively for film and video (cos a photography studio is no place for a film shoot!)
Here’s what you get:
* 10 hour shoot day
* Free lighting hire (all Photonbeard, Arri, Dedo – no knockoffs!)
* 24/7 hire
* An hours tech support (to help to get you exactly what you want)
* Live Keyer included (see your key before you shoot)
* Free Fibre Optic internet access (for uploading large movie files at lightning speeds)
* Free electricity
* Onsite Qualified First Aider (for your peace of mind)
* Floor freshly painted before every hire (why shoot on anything else?)
* Free biscuits! Tea! Coffee!
* Chroma green infinity cove (no horizon line)
* Soundproof Studio (cos silence is golden£££)
* All open space (no columns to get in the way)
* Drive in, ground floor entrance (for car/motorbike filming)
* No stairs (say NO to the mezzanine level – you deserve better!)
* Free Parking for up to 30 cars (no extra charge!)
* 2 restrooms (and a shower!)
* Air conditioning (cos studios can heat up)
* Cold lighting (cos studios can heat up!)
* Spacious green room with live monitoring (let your clients watch in comfort)
* Galley Kitchen (with cooker, fridge, microwave, etc)
* Garden area (for stills or just to take a break)
* Onsite editing/previewing facilities available (just ask)* Wardrobe/dressing room (for make-up and wardrobe to do their thing)
* Breakout room (to chat or phone people in privacy)
* Hi-End Modern Furniture (To be used as you wish)
* All kinds of Props (cos we’ve filmed all kinds of stuff)
* Sound system (for stereophonic sound)
* Netflix and Amazon Instant for your talent and clients
* Tons of grip and lighting (literally – tons!)
All this for just:
Infinity Cove = £445+vat
Soundproof Studio = £345+vat
What else you need to know about the hire studio:
* Opened since 2007 (so we know a thing or two)
* New studio opened in 2014 (cos we’re always expanding)
* Used the major broadcasters
* Coolest studio owners in the north (Hands Down)
* Humongous kit list (really, it’s immense)
* High end HD and 4K cameras to hand (no need to rent elsewhere)
* Motion control rigs available (repeat the same camera move accurately time and again)
* Remote head jib (Nothing says “production value” like jib shots)
* Teleprompter/Autocue (for when your talent needs a little help)
* Merlin-M Gimbal
* Rotating green screen turntable (give it a spin)
* Green Screen Treadmill available to hire
* Newly Arrived FS7 Cameras (with more lenses than you can shake a lighting stand at)
* The best microphones of any studio we know (full stop)
* Vision mixers (for live filming)
* Crew available to hire (cos someone might not show)
* Within one mile of M62 (for easy access)
* Within 5 minutes of a Costa Coffee (When nothing else will do!!)
* Within 10 minutes of a Starbucks (when Costa won’t do!!)
* Within 20 Minutes of Manchester Centre (without the high price tag!)
* Within 40 minutes of Manchester Airport (for a quick getaway)
Galleon Studios is just a few miles outside Manchester city centre. 2 minutes off the M62 motorway, it is easily accessible from all directions in the north west.
Galleon Studios is part of Galleon Productions; a video production company founded in 2003. As a video production company, rather than a photographer, the hire studios was built with an eye for the moving image. As such we have to hand the latest 4k, HD cameras, motion control rigs, track, dollies, a staggering array of microphones and the best lighting around. It’s all here for clients to use on their productions in the same way Galleon Production use it on their own.
The space comprises of 2 main studios, a chill out area and post production offices. There is also a make up room, a changing room, a kitchen, 2 toilets with shower. Basically all you need for a stress free filming day.
The main studio is the infinity cove studio. Built with no visible join between the floor and wall the infinity cove is used for both green screen and white screen productions (contact us for painting fees for white screen). The lack of horizon line lends itself to video productions where the viewer needs no distraction from the onscreen events. See the studio showreel for some examples of the thousands of film, tv and vide productions filmed in the Manchester hire studio.
The second studio is the exceptional sound proof studio. Heavily insulated, fully lit and air conditioned this 14x26ft space is ideal for intimate pieces-to-camera and slightly larger scale productions. Being sound proof means that there are no interruptions saving time and ultimately money with a more efficient filming schedule.
Unlike other studios you don’t need to decide in advance which of these spaces works best for you. As long as the other studio is not in use you can decide on the day which best suits you. This is the best way to help clients by remaining flexible and catering to their evolving needs during the filming.
Kit is available and also remember as a video production company if you need crew for your shoot let Galleon know and they can provide any of the skills you may need.